4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Pound out the breasts to an even thickness of about 1/2 inch.
2. Heat and drain the spinach.
3. Place 2 oz. ricotta, 1 oz. proscuitto, 1 oz. mozzarella, 1 oz. roasted pine nuts and about a tablespoon of spinach onto the center of each breast. Sprinkle liberally with Romano or Parmesan.
4. Place a third of the marinara sauce in the bottom of a baking dish.
5. Fold the sides of the chicken breasts around the stuffing. Lift and place breast seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat this with the remaining breasts. Cover each breast with provolone and cover with remaining marinara sauce.
6 Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes before serving. Serve with a long pasta such as fettucine, spaghetti or angel hair.