Egulleteers in the dining room at China 46
1) An assortment of Five Cold Appetizers, including Spicy Capsicum Cellophane Noodles.
2) Two kinds of hot dumplings: Soup Dumplings (or as they call them, Steamed Little Juicy Pork Buns) and Pan Fried Shanghai Buns (which have the texture of steamed buns, but are fried on the bottom, I haven't had these anywere else).
3) Soup: Shanghai Casserole
4) Steam Dungeness Crab over Chow-Fun Noodle w. Minced Garlic
5) Superior Ruby Pork- A giant pork shoulder with mixed herbs simmered for hours.
6) Fish Maw & Mixed Seafood Simmered in White Sauce
7) Steamed Whole Fish
8) Pepper & Salt Shrimp in Shell
9) House Special Sauté, Accompanied w. Baked Sesame Bun - Sauté chopped firmed tofu, ground pork and chives, that you stuff into the crispy pockets
10) Shanghai Treasure - A unique vegetarian dish- Edamame, tofu sheets cut as noodles, seaweed
11) Stir-fried Rice Cake
12) Dessert: Sweet Rice Balls, coated with Black Sesame and Peanut, stuffed with Red Bean Paste. And, of course, sliced oranges.
The kitchen staff got a standing ovation!
|=Mark's ReMarkable Website!|
|[Home] [Food & Dining] [Restaurant Menus]|
[Hot~Links] [Music] [Toons] [Wasting Time]