1 cup flour
1 stick margarine
1 cup chopped nuts
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup confectioner's sugar
12 oz Cool Whip
2 boxes instant lemon pudding
3 cups cold milk
1. Mix flour and margarine and add 1/2 chopped nuts, press in bottom
of 9 x 12 pan. Bake 20 min - at 350, cool.
2. Beat in Mixer: cream cheese, sugar; blend in 1 cup Cool Whip.
Spread on cooled crust.
3. Mix instant pudding with milk. Beat until thick and spread over
4. Top with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle the rest of the chopped
5. Chill a few hours before serving.