Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees
1) Sauté onion until transparent in 2oz. Sweet butter then let cool.
2) Cream eggs and Stilton Cheese in mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Combine the onions and cheese mixture in a mixing bowl until well incorporated.
4) Spoon the custard into buttered ovenproof cups.
5) Bake the custards in a water bath at 350 F. until a blade inserted into center comes out clean. (This will take approximately 10-15 minutes).
6) Unmold onto individual serving plates and serve.